Social Media Tip of the Day: New LinkedIn Social Widgets
LinkedIn has added some nice widgets to their offerings. Many of them resemble the social plugins that Facebook offers.
LinkedIn’s new social widgets are a lot like Facebook’s social plugins. They offer ways for your site visitors to share your site with their LinkedIn network, recommend products and services, and more. Here is a list from the LinkedIn blog:
- Sign In with LinkedIn, which makes it easier for users to authenticate or register for your site using their LinkedIn identity
- Share, a button which enables users to share your website with LinkedIn’s professional audience
- Member Profile, which brings LinkedIn profiles to your site
- Full Member Profile, which brings larger, more detailed LinkedIn profiles to your site
- Company Profile, which displays key company info at-a-glance
- Company Insider, which shows rich company data from several different views
- Recommend, a button which enables users to recommend your products and drive traffic back to you
Get the Social Media Tip O’ the Day iPhone App!
About the Author:
Deltina Hay is the author of the critically acclaimed book, The Social Media Survival Guide, already in its second edition. She also teaches the online version of Drury University’s Social Media Certificate program. Learn more about Deltina and her availability for speaking engagements at Deltina.com. You may also enjoy listening to her video tutorial series on YouTube.
Subscribe to the Social Media Tip O’ the Day Feed
If you enjoyed this post, please consider subscribing to the feed and get future articles delivered to your feed reader or email.
No comments yet.
Leave a comment