Social Media Tip of the Day: Creating an optimized LinkedIn profile
LinkedIn can be great source for leads and business referrals, so taking a bit of time to update your profile is worth the effort.
Here are some tips:
- Place a bulleted list of your services or experience at the top of your summary section
- Use applications in your profile – like importing slideshare presentations, tweets, or blog posts
- Take advantage of LinkedIn’s new “Personalize Your Profile” feature and add sections that are relevant to your profile
- Fill out every available section to make your profile as compete as possible
- Use your best key terms throughout your entire profile
Get the Social Media Tip O’ the Day iPhone App!
About the Author:
Deltina Hay is the author of the critically acclaimed book, The Social Media Survival Guide, already in its second edition. She also teaches the online version of Drury University’s Social Media Certificate program. Learn more about Deltina and her availability for speaking engagements at Deltina.com. You may also enjoy listening to her video tutorial series on YouTube.
Subscribe to the Social Media Tip O’ the Day Feed
If you enjoyed this post, please consider subscribing to the feed and get future articles delivered to your feed reader or email.
No comments yet.
Leave a comment