Announcing the Bootstrapper’s Guide to the Mobile Web
I am excited to announce that my next book, The Bootstrapper’s Guide to the Mobile Web: Practical Plans to Get Your Business Mobile in Just a Few Days for Just a Few Bucks, will be released by Quill Driver Books in April 2012.
The Bootstrapper’s Guide to the Mobile Web is a complete guide to getting you and your business ready for the mobile web. The mobile web is upon us whether we like it or not, and you need to be ready. This book can help you choose the best mobile website solution, whether or not you need a mobile app, and what other mobile trends you should be implementing.
Like my last book, The Social Media Survival Guide, this book offers real-world, step-by-step examples, tons of resources, and worksheets to help you with your overall mobile web strategy and plan.
Some of the topics covered in the book include:
- How people use the mobile web, why it is different from the traditional Internet, and why you need to be prepared.
- How to decide the best solution for your mobile website.
- Step-by-step examples of methods and tools used for creating mobile websites.
- Issues like mobile traffic redirection and search optimization as they apply to mobile websites.
- A worksheet for creating your mobile website strategy.
- Reasons you might—or might not—want a mobile app, and options for preparing one.
- Real-world examples of methods and tools for creating mobile apps.
- A worksheet for creating your mobile app strategy.
- Other mobile tactics like QR codes, location-based marketing, mobile ad campaigns, and SMS marketing.
- The future of the mobile web such as augmented reality, near field communication, new search optimization techniques, and more.
This is the only book you need to plan your entire mobile web presence. I hope you pre-order The Bootstrapper’s Guide to the Mobile Web today!
And, if you are a tech book reviewer, email me for an advance copy to review.
Thank you for your support,
If you enjoyed this post, please consider subscribing to the feed and get future articles delivered to your feed reader or email.
No comments yet.
Leave a comment