- Mobile Apps
- Online Courses
- Social Media Book
- Video Tutorials
Social Media Power readers get 50% off. Sign up on Udemy to take the class now! Over 9 hours and 66 lectures!
Learn more about the class in the following video:
This course is based on the book, The Social Media Survival Guide, which is used in colleges and universities worldwide. It is taught by the book’s author and social media professor, Deltina Hay.
In this extensive course, you will learn how to prepare your social media plan, and how to apply effective tactics and optimization techniques to many social media tools. The course emphasizes creating an optimized social media strategy that will help you achieve long-term placement and maximum exposure for you and your business in the social web.
Topics covered in this class include:
- RSS Feeds
- Blogging with WordPress
- Using WordPress to power your website
- Social networking sites: Facebook, LinkedIn, and Google Plus
- Twitter and Mobile Technologies
- Social bookmarking and crowd-sourcing sites
- Media sharing sites: Flickr, YouTube, Slideshare, and Pinterest
- Implementing social media widgets
- Integrating your social media presence
- Search and social media optimization
- Pitching social media to clients and management
- Developing a social media strategy, analysis, and plan
The course includes formal lectures and supplemental videos to help you learn the tools. The instructor provides many resources and recommended assignments as well. Also included are downloadable worksheets to help you prepare your social media analysis, strategy, and plan.
This course is not about theory; it is about using the tools to their full potential to help you succeed in the social web. Ms. Hay’s nuts-and-bolts teaching style has been called “straight-forward,” “no-nonsense,” and “packed full.”
So, roll up your sleeves, and let’s get social!