Blogging is not dead!
The 2013 State of Inbound Marketing report from HubSpot reveals that nearly 50% of businesses acquire customers from leads generated by their blogs – just behind Facebook and LinkedIn.
Your blog could very well be a customer’s deciding factor between you or your competition.
Blogging can help you market your business, establish yourself as a thought leader, get the word out about your causes, and make yourself more attractive to potential employers.
This condensed and comprehensive course will get you up and running using WordPress to its full potential in no time.
Business owners, entrepreneurs, marketers, social media strategists, students, job seekers, and casual bloggers will all benefit from taking this course.
Follow author, developer, and new media pioneer, Deltina Hay, as she walks you through the process of setting up and developing your WordPress blog in her typical no-nonsense teaching style.Social Media Power readers get 50% off!
Using a real-world example from scratch, Deltina shows you hands-on how to:
- Take full advantage of the many features and settings within the WordPress platform
- Publish optimized blog posts with embedded links, images, video, and galleries
- Utilize all the WordPress formatting options within your posts and pages
- Choose the right theme for your blog, and customize it to your liking
- Use posting formats to get the best exposure for your embedded media
- Create static pages, custom menus, and populate your sidebars (columns) with widgets
- Integrate your blog with your other social media accounts, create custom widgets, and implement other advanced features
Don’t put that blog off any longer! Take the course today, and be blogging like a pro tomorrow.Social Media Power readers get 50% off!